Wine Scholar Guild – FRANCE!
New in the WineWise range are the Wine Scholar Guild courses. The Wine Scholar Guild is “the” reference for internationally recognized wine courses, focusing on France, Spain and Italy. We work in the form of “blended learning”. Tasting during the 5 workshops supports the theory that is offered online. Students will also have to work at home to achieve the Wine Scholar Qualifications.
* For people who work in the HoReCa or Wine Trade.
* For the highly interested wine lover.
The WSG-kwalificaties are designed for WSET Level 3 graduates. But also for those who graduates from another long-term wine course (Syntra, CVO, Vinoloog) and who want to acquire more detailed knowledge about the French, Spanish and Italian wine countries.
* 5 sessions of 3h + exam (foresee 1h)
* WineWise offers this course both in open supply and in-company.
* Wine merchants / Horeca or other companies: put together a group of minimum 8 people and request a quote here without obligation.
What you’ll learn
* General information about France and the various French wine regions
* The Northern French wine regions
* The Southern French wine regions
Internationally recognized WSG exam
This qualification is concluded with a multiple choice exam of 100 questions. Whoever achieves 75% or more receives the WSG Certificate.
Sybille Troubleyn – DipWSET – WA and WSG educator
* WSG Spain
* WSG Italy
* € 825 (excl. VAT – 998,25 incl. VAT) – blended learning – KMO-portefeuille 30% subsidy possible for Flemish entrepreneurs