- Commencing 01/01/2011, these terms & conditions belonging to WineWise bv – with enterprise number BE0831.344.042 – (VAT nr NL 824027528B01 in the Netherlands) and offices at Eglantierlaan 68, 2020 Antwerp, Belgium – are applicable to all tenders, offers and contracts for the supply of products, services and training courses. WineWise bvba reserves the right to change its general terms & conditions.
- By entering into a contract or placing an order the customer acknowledges and fully accepts these terms & conditions. The current terms & conditions are applicable to both consumers and professionals.
- Any individual registering accepts that only these general terms & conditions regulate the agreement between the parties and undertakes to comply with these terms & conditions.
- The course participant agrees to pay the invoice within 14 days of receipt and no later than the starting date of the course, and this is to apply by law and without requiring further notice of default. The use of training vouchers or SME portfolio will not exempt the student from timely payment of the invoice. (www.kmoportefeuille.be)
- Cancellation must be made in writing (by e-mail to the Attn. of the contact person listed on the confirmation mail/letter) and is only free of charge until 14 days before the start of the course. Be careful, for the WSET Level 4 Diploma course in Wines cancellation is possible until 1 month before the start of the course.
- If a cancellation (always in writing by e-mail to the attn. of the contact person indicated on the confirmation mail/letter) is not made earlier than 13 days before the start of the course, then the entire registration fee will remain and be charged in full. However, you can, allow yourself to be replaced free of charge, in the same training and before commencement of the course, by another participant. For WSET Level 4 the amount is 1/4th of the entire registration fee.
- In case of non-payment of the invoice by the due date, compensation may be charged calculated at the statutory interest rate of 10% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of € 35 (euros), by operation of law and without requiring further notification of default.
- WineWise bv has at all times the right to cancel a scheduled course or reschedule it (new date) and/or location, without any liability and without paying any compensation. In that case, those students already enrolled have the right to deregister and the registration fee already paid will be refunded in full.
- Training vouchers can be used for WSET® courses including exams from Level 3 on. Purchased vouchers can be redeemed through the job shop if the course is cancelled by WineWise bvba. If you cancel your registration and had already purchased vouchers, you can use these for any other recognised training course. These vouchers will, under no circumstances whatsoever, be refunded by WineWise bvba. WineWise bv is neither responsible for purchasing vouchers too late nor incorrectly purchased vouchers. SME portfolio can be used or redeemed under the conditions set out in www.kmoportefeuille.be.
- The applicant is always, along with the legal person in whose name invoicing takes place, jointly and severally liable for all obligations towards WineWise bv, in the event problems arise with regard to the payment of the invoice.
- The course participant acknowledges the fact that WineWise bv, with the exception of the cases of civil liability, is not responsible for damage (both material and physical), caused by accidents before, during or after classes.
- The agreement between the parties is exclusively governed by Belgian law. In the event of any dispute the courts of Antwerp will have sole jurisdiction.
- Privacy and copyright: Your details will be recorded in a file for commercial and administrative purposes and will not be passed to third parties. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, effective as of 25 May 2018), you are entitled to access, inspect and correct your registered personal data. You expressly acknowledge that the information and data remain the sole property of WineWise bv and may be utilised by WineWise for the following purposes: invitations to events, surveys regarding your satisfaction with our service and advice, making contact with you and sending you marketing information and suggestions for products and services provided by the wine industry, by email or by telephone. Pictures made from you by WineWise during classes or events can be used for promotional activities for WineWise.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting WineWise by email to email@example.com
- WineWise requires the student to always taste and spit during the lessons. Under no circumstances should alcohol be drunk during the lessons. Drunkenness is not tolerated, not even during dinners in the context of a training offered. WineWise cannot be held responsible for accidents due to drunkenness as students must observe the above rules.
- Vinottes: Although WSET has provided guidance to Vinovae and has tasted these sets to help ensure the selected wine tasting sets meet your study needs, responsibility for the product quality and condition lies with e-tasting.com.
- WineWise bv can in no way be held liable for the (in)direct damage that could result from the access or use of the information offered on our website www.winewise.be or the external websites to which this site refers. WineWise bv cannot be held responsible, for any problems with the availability of the information provided, resulting from technical errors or interruptions. All disputes and claims arising from the use of this site or any data on it shall be subject to the application of Belgian law. Consultation of this website implies that you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Antwerp, Belgium, and that you agree to bring all proceedings only to those courts.
WineWise bv – Eglantierlaan 68 – 2020 Antwerpen – Belgium – BE0831-344-042 – VAT nr in the Netherlands NL 824027528B01