For WineWise, our primary concern is the wellbeing and safety of our students and their families. Our course locations (Antwerp, Gent and Brussels) have been closed for all external visitors. We have switched to working from home. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail and/or phone (+32 476 91 84 34). By doing so we want to contribute to containing the virus and flatten the curve of contaminations.
We have to suspend and postpone all of our in-person classes for all of our locations until May 1, 2020.
We continue to actively monitor the local and global health situation around the Covid-19 pandemic. We are available to answer any of your questions during this difficult time. Our main priority is to balance two imperatives: ensuring that we take prudent precautions to protect our community and the communities beyond our classrooms while continuing our daily education activities in ways that are appropriate under the circumstances. Here are some of the steps we have taken:
- All in-person WSET and WSG classes scheduled to take place during March-April 2020 are being postponed to a later date.
- All in-company courses are postponed to a later date.
- All WSET and WSG exams for March-April-May 2020 have been canceled. Affected students will be able to reschedule without penalty.
- All masterclasses, tasting seminars, and workshops scheduled for March-April-May 2020 will be postponed.
- Our ONLINE COURSES are available but please note that we cannot offer any exams before the 1st of June 2020.
- Please, also follow the WSET COVID-19 updates